25th Annual Golf Marathon
Sponsored by Northwest Bank and Lakeside Fellowship, this event will again take place at Beaver Creek Golf Course in Grimes. WHO Radio’s Maxwell & Amy will broadcast live from the event between 5-9 am. In addition to interviewing participants and sponsors, they host a call-in contest that includes prizes!
How it works
- Golfers secure pledges (usually $1 or more per hole but sometimes a flat amount for the day) with the goal of playing 100 holes in a day.
- Golfer check-in and light breakfast begin at 6:15am with tee-off at 7:00am.
- In addition to breakfast, snacks, and lunch, a post-event banquet meal is provided. All events conclude by 4:30pm
- Golfers are eligible to participate in a variety of contests with prizes provided by our sponsors. In addition, each golfer receives an event t-shirt, balls & tees and all the golf they can play!
- Hole sponsorships are available, and sponsors are invited to participate in an on-air interview with Maxwell & Amy between 5-9am.
- Questions may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.